Do you need your business to grow or have any product or service you want to render to the public via online presence, then you are at the right place.
Nigerianinfopedia.com traffic stats speaks for itself. With over 1.1 million monthly unique page views, 15 to 20,000 unique visitors and over 10,000 to 13,000 new daily visitors, your business should be viewed by new and old visitors every time your ad is displayed on Nigerian Infopedia.
We also offer range of banner sizes and text ad links within posts, below posts and at the side bar of the site. Most of our readers are Nigerians who either through the use of Social media, Google search engine, yahoo, bing or other blogs stumbled on Nigerian Infopedia.
We offer our readers unique, interesting and quality information content that keep them glued to our articles. If you need further clarification, please contact us
OUR SLOT OPTIONS
300 x 250 banner- Position: Right side
300 x 600 banner- Position: Right Side
468 x 60 banner- Position: Above & Below post
320 x 100 banner– Position: Header
Text link ad below posts: N50,000 a month
180 x 150 banner- Position: Left
Sponsored Post: N45,000
Full background cover:
For all advert spaces and Highly targeted post & pages (Contact Us)
You will get a discount if you advertise with us for two or more consecutive months
You can also contact the Admin via mail- [email protected]
Please Note the Following Guidelines to Advertise on Nigerian Infopedia
1. Listed sizes and choice of placement are subject to negotiations.
2. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version, via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated.
3. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg or html code format.
4. Advert space is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
6. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published on Nigerianinfopedia.com website and runs for the period paid for.