Most women are more concerned with their looks, figure and size that is why they place themselves on diet and exercise to achieve the best results. Getting that perfect shape does not only involve exercise and selective diet, you also have to try out a waist cincher which helps to shape and train the waist to a particular figure so as to maintain that natural curve that Mother Nature has endowed you with. It is common knowledge that a woman looks hot when she has that figure eight curve coupled with a small waist to form the perfect body.
Believe me, if you have not tested or tried one, you should as waist cinchers are designed to train your waist, giving it the curve it was meant to have and in time make your waist smaller. This corset is made from latex providing comfort from the hip to the bust level when it is worn. Though there are different types, you only need to get the one that suits your demands. Trying the flexible latex waist cincher can be a good start as it is the best because of its durability.
“Latex waist cinchers are known to be the best because of its flexibility and durability. As a model, it allows me freedom of movement as I use it on a day to day basis. I also use it in the gym to maintain my figure”- Paula Augusta (model)
What best waist cincher suits you?
Well, it depends on what you really want as this is a personal decision. We advise that you carry out an extensive research before arriving at a decision.
Experts would recommend for starters, latex cincher as it is the best waist trainer cincher. The only disadvantage is that they don’t let air penetrate the skin thereby causing heat and sweat underneath it. A good waist cincher must be able to adapt to your body shape making it stable. A good cincher that really guarantees results must be fitted from your hips to your tummy.
NB: Buy waist cincher for your actual body size and not for the size you are aiming at. Use a measuring tape to know your waist size to make the right decision in purchasing the perfect fit for you.
Rules of Waist Training
Celebrities like Beyonce, Rihanna, Kim and so on who maintain hot figures use these cinchers to get that hourglass body shape. It has been proven by science and makers of these products that within weeks of using latex waist cinchers, results are noticeable on short term especially when blended with your exercises and diet. With all that said lets delve into the rules of using a waist cincher trainer
- Start using waist cincher at an early stage. The results are quicker when used at a young age from 23 upwards to bring the change effectively. The benefit of starting early is that it trains your waist in line with your development.
- Start gradually, wearing it for a few hours daily (12 hours max). With time, your body would adapt to it and you will get the desired figure you crave for.
- Get a trainer that is your perfect size. If you are confused, seek help from experts so as not to pick the wrong choice.
- Consume less food, drink water moderately but let your meal be nutritious. You would notice with time that wearing waist trainer get you fuller with less amounts of food. Remove if you are feeling uncomfortable.
- It facilitates weight loss through low consumption rate also giving a good posture so wear it for a long period, five days in a week, twenty days in a months and 240 days in a year.
- Those who have difficulty in breathing should not use waist cincher.
- If you feel stomach pains, shortness of breath while using the waist cincher reduce the timing of wearing it and go for a freer size, but should be fitted.
- Don’t stop or give up half way. Keep record of your progress as you use it. As I wrote earlier, results are bound to be noticeable within weeks
- When you get your desired structure or shape, do not stop wearing it but you can limit the way you wear it. Remember that you only benefit from it when you wear it regularly.
BY IFEYINWA I. I