This post contains the current Nigerian law school fees payment for the 2015/2016 academic session paid by students attending Nigerian Law School. It also contains the guidelines on how to pay for the tuition fees for NLS for foreigners also.
With the current economic situation of the country, Admission into the Nigerian Law School is quite expensive. We listed the full list of accredited courses offered currently at the Nigerian law school. Fees that will be paid for the 2016 academic session also increased.
The information on the Schedule of fees payable for 2015/2016 session by all students of Nigerian Law School written below can also change as the Council of Legal Education in Nigeria deems it fit.
- Special Remedial School fees for Nigerian students is N250,000.
- Special Remedial Fees for Foreign students is N650,000
- Acceptance fee is N20,000.
- Verification of Result is 5,000.00
- Breakdown of Result is N2,500.00
- Call to Bar Processing Fees is N30,000.00
- Certified True Copy of document is N3,000.00
- Identity Card is N1,500.00
- Introduction Letter is N2,000.00
- Loss of Certificate is N5,000.00
VERY IMPORTANT: The Full schedule for Nigerian Law School Fees from The Nigerian Law school official website can be downloaded HERE in PDF
Guidelines on How to pay for the Nigerian Law School Fees
There are accredited banks designated for the payment of the Nigerian Law School fees. Although, the E-collection scheme payment method can also be used to pay online, you can also walk into any of the accredited banks and pay your school fees. Below is a guide on how to pay for the Nigerian Law School fees via a bank
Payment through the Bank
- Visit any designated bank branch that accept law school fees payments
- Make a request that you want to make payment for your Nigerian Law School to the Council Of Legal Education.
- Provide the following on the teller given: Payee name, payment type, amount, purpose of payment and other relevant information required of you.
For more inquiries about payment of the school fees or if you have any difficulty in the process of making payment either online or through the bank, you can send a mail to the law school contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. or call their official phone number: 092921613. Office hours: 8 am to 4 pm (Monday to Friday).