1. ON EARNING: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second chance.
2. ON SPENDING: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
3. ON SAVINGS: Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
4. ON TAKING RISK: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
5. ON INVESTMENT: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
6. ON EXPECTATIONS: Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
7. Past is a waste paper, present is a newspaper, and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.
8. When bad things happen in your life, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
9. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.
10. We use pencil when we were young, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can easily be erased, unlike now.
Have a prosperous 2019!