Paying for DSTV subscription using an ATM card has now been made easy for Nigerians. This post will serve as a guide on Quickteller DSTV Payment Plan in Nigeria to any one who wants to pay for any DSTV package(s).
Although there are different methods of DSTV (online) payment, like using the Quickteller online service or going to the bank. DSTV subscription payment can be made easily using your ATM if you follow these few simple steps.
Go to any nearest automated teller machine (ATM) and insert your card (MasterCard, Visa or Verve).
- Enter your PIN and select the Ok button
- Select Quickteller option
- Select on the Pay Bills Option
- Select DSTV option
- A list of Bouquets will be displayed with the prices, select the preferred option
- Next, you will have to enter your DSTV Smart card number
- A verification screen will be displayed
- Click OK
As soon as you make payment, your DSTV package should be reactivated fully. If after making DSTV payment and your Dstv didn’t show any channel for successful reactivation. Send “RA SmartCard No” to “30333” with your mobile phone:
E.g RA 0987654321 send to 30333 and your DSTV will be reactivated for viewing in no time. You can use the DSTV self service or contact the DSTV customer care if you are experiencing any error code problem with your DSTV decoder and dish for solution.