Linda Ikeji Biography & Net Worth
Linda Ikeji, popular celebrity blogger and ex-model. She comes from a poor background from Nkwerre, Imo State. Born on September 19,1980 into a family of six girls and one boy, she rose by sheer dint of hard work and persistence to become one of the most successful internet entrepreneur in Nigeria. She started out her career as a model at the age of 18years. She developed flair for writing at 10 and obtained a degree in English Language at the University of Lagos in 2004.
Things You Don’t Know About Linda Ikeji
- Her total net worth is an estimated N3.2 Billion
- Linda Ikeji blog started in 2006 and is worth N5million monthly.
- She bought her mansion at Banana Island, Ikoyi in October 2015 worth 500million.
- She has acquired three exotic cars Including a 2014 Evougue, 2014 Range Rover Sport worth 24m and an Infiniti FX 35 Worth 8 Million.
- Linda spends her money on designer items and family vacations abroad.
- Last year, she built two houses for her parents. One in Lagos (a five bedroom duplex) that costs about N100 million, in Surulere, Lagos.
- The other was built in the village (Nkwerre), a seven bedroom masterpiece that cost about N75 million.
- Started mentor-ship programme tagged,’I’ll rather be self made’ for Nigerian girls in 2016.
- Dated Dan Foster of Cool Fm in the past.