The Nigeria Police Academy Registration / Recruitment/ admission Form for 2017 currently ongoing for all those persons who want to join the Nigeria Police. The sale of the online application forms for admission into the 4th Regular Course of the Nigeria Police Academy would end on Friday, 16th June, 2017.
Update: Here is the latest update on the 2017 Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment…
Method Of Application
To apply for Nigeria Police Academy, visit Nigeria Police Academy’s Website at http://polac.edu.ng to enable you generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The purpose for generating this Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code is because you will need it to make payment of N3,000.00 through any designated commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
Note that you must have written JAMB exam and in addition sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to enable you register.
Also Read: Nigerian Police Force Ranks
Nigeria Police Academy Registration Requirements
To be admitted into Nigeria Police Academy, these are the requirements:
1. You must attain the right age before you can apply and the age is 18 to 24 years old
2. You must have sat for JAMB examination because you cannot apply for this academy without your JAMB result .
3. The Nigerian Police Academy must be chosen as first choice while filling the online form .
4. NPA admission form must be purchased from the designated banks by management. The form is sold for N3000 and bank charge may apply.
5. Your online registration must be done here http://polac.edu.ng
6. After filling your online form don’t forget to submit before you cancel the registration page.
Also Read: Salary Structure of the Nigerian Police
7. You will need a passport clearly revealing your face . The passport must be
scanned into the online form.
8. Bank Payment Slip/Confirmation Page
9. Acknowledgement Form
10. All candidates seeking admission must be a Nigerian citizen and must be between the ages of 18 to 24.
11. All applicants must have a height of not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.67metres) for male, and 5 foot 4 inches (1.62 metres) for female.
12. All male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm)
13. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)-WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
14. Candidate must be able to prove him or herself worthy in both the written examination and the interview. This is a criteria to identify those that are equal to the task.
15. All successful candidates that are able to scale through the entrance examination will be invited for the NPA Selection Board Interview.
How to Submit Your Applications
After applying for the Nigerian Police Academy recruitment, you are to submit online after which you must have downloaded your Acknowledgement Form.
Selection Examination Date
The selection Exam will take place on Saturday the 8th June, 2017.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice.
Nature and Duration of Course
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Course Of Study to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy
Below are the courses of study for Nigeria Police Academy Registration
Social And Management Sciences. BSc in
Humanities. BA in
Nigerian Languages and Linguistics
History and International Studies