The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applicants from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force in the following categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
The Nigeria Police recruitment application begins on April 1st 2016 and Closes on May 13th 2016. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FREE
ALSO READ: RANKS IN THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE
Available Positions & Qualifications for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016
A.) Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Bachelors Degree or High National Diploma (HND)
- Valid NYSC certificate.
B.) Cadet Inspector of Police
- Possess minimum of either Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Advanced Level (A Level), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or their equivalent.
- Possession of at least five (5) credit level passes (including Mathematics and English Language) at O’Level
C.) Police Constable
- Possess an O’Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
Application Procedure for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
You MUST have a functional/working email address before you proceed with your application!
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualification and prosecution.
GUARANTORS FORM: Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
SPECIALISTS: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for. During application, ensure that you click on the Specialists’ Option Button and then Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF in 2016.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
Click HERE to apply now.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS.
For those interested in Nigerian Defence Academy and Nigerian Police Academy past questions contact the admin via phone-07032252176
English- # 1,000
Maths- # 1,500 (NDA)
Chemistry- # 1,000
Physics- # 1,000
Biology – #1000
Nigerian Airforce DSCC Past Questions – #3000