The Nigerian Navy has released the list of names of successful candidates for the DSSC course 24 exams on their official website.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 24 SELECTION BOARD
- The under listed candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 Selection Exercise held on 17 December 2016. The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 24 Selection Board for further screening at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos from 10 – 24 April 2017. Candidates are to report on 10 April 2017, those who fail to report on stipulated date automatically stand disqualified.
CHECK YOUR NAMES HERE
2. The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test, physical fitness test, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials including:
(1) Statement of Results.
(2) Testimonial for Primary and Secondary Schools attended (with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results).
(3) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(4) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(5) Four (4) recent coloured Passport Photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
f. A set of Cutleries.
CHECK THE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HERE
- Please note that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 24 Selection Board will only attend to candidates whose names appear on www.joinnigeriannavy.com or www.navy.mil.ng based on the DSSC guidelines.
for Chief of the Naval Staff