Quickteller Dstv Payment
It is always stressful to pay for your DSTV Subscription at a bank or even going to the DSTV office near you.
Quickteller Nigeria now offers an easy way for making DSTV payment. Paying for your DSTV subscription via Quickteller is by far the best method that is convenient. You could also make direct payment to companies such as EKDC or NEPA, Swift 4GLTE as well as interbank transfer among others.
How to make Payment for DSTV Subscription Using QuickTeller in Nigeria
There are two methods you can use to pay for your DSTV subscription with QuickTeller.
The first method is using any available ATM with the quick teller feature on it and the second method is using computer or mobile phone to make payment via internet.
NB: Ensure that your DSTV decoder is switched on while using any of the methods below
1. To Pay Your DSTV Subscription At A Bank ATM
- Insert Your ATM card
- Enter Your PIN
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the ATM screen
- Select Your bank account type (Current or Savings)
- Select DStv from the options displayed on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smartcard number, and ACCEPT
2. To Pay Your DSTV Subscription Online (Mobile Phone/Computer)
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv using your computer or mobile phone
- Select the DStv bouquet of your choice from the options listed (Please note that DStv Compact is the same as MINI)
- Enter your Email address,
- Enter your DSTV Smartcard number (first 10 digits),
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT
- Enter the DStv subscriber’s name
- Confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click on the PAY Button
- Click on your debit card type (Interswitch, Verve or Mastercard)
- Enter your card details (Card Number and Expiry Date written on your debit card)
- Then enter you 4 digit PIN.
- Click on PAY
If you are still having problem viewing the DSTV channels after you have paid for your subscription, text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your DSTV Smartcard number to 30333.
If it still persist, contact DSTV Nigeria with the contact details via this link: DSTV Nigeria Contact: Phone & Email.