EARLY SIGNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE DIABETES WITHOUT KNOWING
In the world today, about one out of three people might have type 2 diabetes without knowing it. It is due to this lack of awareness that raises the risk of some serious health conditions like heart disease, blindness and organ and nerve damage. One of the major causes of diabetes is when the body is unable to turn carbohydrates in food into energy thereby causing the sugar to build up in the blood.
There are other common symptoms of type 2 diabetes which includes dehydration, dry mouth, peeing a lot and unusual weight loss. Late stage symptoms includes: headaches, blurred vision and fatigue. In most cases this diabetes is not discovered until it takes a serious toll or damage to the health of the individual with the disease.
Diabetes has also been known to damage blood vessels and nerves in the genitals. This normally lead to loss of feeling around such area of the body. About one in three people living with the disease are known to have some form of sexual inadequacy. Diabetes has also been known to be one the leading cause of kidney failure.
Early Causes of Type 2 diabetes
- Eating a lot of processed meat and high fat dairy products.
- Eating junk foods and sweets
- Unhealthy cholesterol level.
Although there is no permanent cure yet, there is still a way body carbohydrates can be broken into sugar to help the body perform well , and this only possible through the help of “Insulin”. It helps the cells of the body use sugar for fuel.
How to Control Diabetes
- The blood sugar levels can be controlled by changing diet regularly and losing extra weight.
- Regular exercise also helps improve the body’s use of insulin and helps lower sugar levels, try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday of the week.
- Stress can increase blood pressure and blood sugar. Practicing some relaxation techniques like deep breathing, meditation and visualization might help also.
Remember Health is wealth, eat healthy diet, keep fit and live a healthy life