We earlier wrote on Skye bank sort code, but if you are looking for a way to securely transfer money to another Skye bank account or to other bank accounts, check your account balance, make bill payments, e.t.c, then you would need the Skye Bank mobile money transfer code.
Using the Skye Bank money code is easy, simply follow the steps on how to use the Skye Bank USSD mobile banking code below:
- On your smartphone, simply dial *833#
- Select the Beneficiary bank name from the list of Nigerian banks provided, e.g.,. GTBank, Access bank, First Bank, Diamond bank, e.t.c.
- Type the beneficiary’s account number and the amount you would want to transfer to the person.
- Type your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer and you are done.
Things to note when using the Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code For Skye Bank
- The transaction maximum is N20,000 in a day unless changed by the bank itself.
- When using the Skye bank mobile money transfer code, the system will automatically show you the account number of the recipient for verification before you enter your. This will enable you recheck the details you entered before you proceed in transferring funds to the recipient account number.
- If this is your first time of using this Skye bank mobile money transfer service, you will be requested to create one right there using the menu presented to you when you first started the process.
- The service is automatically designed to debit your current account first before your savings account If you own two accounts with Skye Bank and are using similar phone number for both accounts.