The real Forbes ranking of top 10 richest people in Nigeria 2018 was updated recently. Most of these wealthy men and women in Nigeria have over the years maintained the first ten spot and its no surprise that these billionaires have conquered Africa business wise.
The investments, companies, properties and influence of these high profile personalities are what Fobres used in rating this set of people currently. One thing for sure is that the richest man in Africa and Nigeria still retained his spot in the list of Nigeria’s richest billionaire.
Below according to Forbes recent ranking, the top 10 richest people in Nigeria, net worth and major investments 2018
10. Mohammed Indimi net worth $670 million-oil
9. Abdulsamad Rabiu net worth $700 million-cement, sugar, flour
8. Jim Ovia net worth $850 million-banking
7. Femi Otedola net worth $900 million-oil
6. Orji Uzor Kalu net worth $1 billion— different investments and one of the richest Igbo man in Nigeria 2018
5. Tony Elumelu net worth $1 billion-different investments
4. Theophilus Danjuma net worth $1.1 billion—oil bloc
3. Folorunsho Alakija is the richest woman in Nigeria/Africa with a net worth of $2.5 billion—oil
2. Mike Adenuga net worth 4.6 billion—GLO telecom, oil
1. Aliko Dangote net worth $21.6 billion—cement, sugar, flour (Africa Richest Man)